Human Resources Center
WorkSmart Systems has a variety of training programs to help you and your staff manage your employees and their processes.
Client Education Series
Courses are generally offered in the spring and fall at the WorkSmart Systems Fishers office and (new for 2008) repeated via webinar for our remote clients. Please see the latest SmartNews or contact anyone at WorkSmart Systems for a current schedule. These are just a few of our most popular topics:
- Progressive Discipline and Termination – When Good Employees Go Bad
- Fair Labor Standards Act and Wage and Hour Essentials – What is Exempt/Non-Exempt and Why Should I Care?
- Worker’s Compensation – A Primer on Reporting, Reducing and Understanding Claims
- Sexual and Other Types of Harassment – What Every Manager Should Know to Avoid and Respond to Claims
- How to Conduct Legal and Effective Interviews
- Family and Medical Leave Act – Who is Eligible and what are My Responsibilities as a Manager?
- Recognizing and Avoiding Sexual and Other Harassment (employees and supervisors)
- Open Enrollment Benefits Education Support
- Custom Benefits Utilization Training