Introducing WorkSmart HR CloudJuly 19, 2016 - By: Matt Thomas
Technology in HR, and every industry for that matter, is constantly changing. WorkSmart Systems is always working to stay up to date and continually refine processes. After thorough consideration, we have determined that moving to a cloud system is the next step in improving workflow all around.
Back in 2011, WorkSmart took an important step in our evolution as a total HR solution for our clients and we moved to an integrated, paperless HR technology platform with the rollout of myWorkSmartHR.com. This Human Resource Information System (HRIS) improved efficiency and had an immediate positive impact on clients, worksite employees and our own internal organization.
Over the last five years, improvements and adjustments to our HRIS have been guided by the feedback from clients, worksite employees, and internal staff. As we head into the second half of 2016, we are excited to take yet another step to significantly improve the efficiency and user experience.
We are very proud to announce that the WorkSmart HR Cloud is planned for release in late 2016. This solution will replace myWorkSmartHR.com for our clients and worksite employees.
What WorkSmart HR Cloud Means for You
Here are some of the key features and improvements of the new WorkSmart HR Cloud that we think our clients and their employees will appreciate:
- Streamlined user interface
- Significant improvement to processing speed for client and worksite employee transactions
- Improved turnaround time from payroll submission to payroll report availability
- Enhanced report center and report writer capability
- Enhanced automated time and attendance functionality
- Exceptional data security measures
- Compatible with all major internet browsers
- Mobile optimized for all devices
We will provide more details over the next few months regarding system capability, training and the full implementation. We hope you are just as excited as we are about the new program. Sign up for our email newsletters to receive forthcoming details as the release date approaches.